Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What This New Blog is All About

Dear Readers,
I started the new blog because I found that out of the many blogs and articles that I've written over the years, my interested are sooooooo varied and terrific that just one topic, such as Art, or Money, or house hunting, or any of the many interests that fill up my days and nights - just can't fall into a box..much like yours truly. I have too many things going on and too many fingers in too many proverbial pots. And so my dears, I've created this place where I can tell it all, whatever it is, whatever I'm thinking or whatever my current scheme is, or thoughts or music or philospophy. I am a writer. I am a creative. I am an artist. And to ask me to be a real estate maven one week, and then an artsnipe the next and then a finance guru or a dating/relationship confidante, just isn't me. I've too much to share. And so, this may not be the best but. let's just say it's like a Salmagundi stew. I'm bringing it all here, good bad or what have you. And I hope, in my own small way, I'm able to give you back, and hopefully you'll give too. What is art if it doesn't help us to grow and change and be our truer selves. And so I give it now to you. Thanks for traveling with me. -Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment