Monday, May 2, 2011

comment from a reader

I have to tell you that when I read this book at first I thought, great this is really moving kind of slow. That first chapter where your characters tell us all about de-population kind of dragged. But then I went online, and now I'm thinking, "is this a true story or what?" So anyway I get to the second chapter and it gets meatier and then towards the end of the book I feel like Reilly is my best bud. I mean she's so real and so good, and then...just when we know who the murderer is and everything is solved, then you pull that crap on me!!! Now was that really necessary!!!! I enjoyed the book. The more I read through it, the harder it became to put it down. I nearly missed picking up my kids from school! Yes, it's that good!!! But the ending, well he made me feel. I was angry and yes I hurled the book across the room and then rushed back and held it for awhile as tears streamed down my cheeks. Bastard! He did this to me! And now I can't wait until Richard get his butt in gear and pushes out the second part, so I can feel it all over again. I won't lend my copy out. Now that I know how it ends I'm reading it all over again. This girls, is a keeper. And Alexio, if you're really out there, I'm waiting for you! -Glenda Bauman

No comments:

Post a Comment